The TALENTBRÜCKE questionnaire on project-related stamina (short: QPRS) can be used by anyone who wants or needs to implement an upcoming project. The questionnaire captures different dimensions that occur in different phases of a project and thus provides indications in which project phases a person can benefit from additional support in order to increase his or her stamina.
The TALENTBRÜCKE questionnaire on project-related stamina provides a self-assessment of stamina. It consists of 63 items on personal attitudes and behaviour, which are displayed on a scale between “- -” and “-“. (“Do not vote at all”) and “+ +” (“Fully vote at”). The questionnaire covers the following dimensions:
- Positive self-motivation
- feasibility of the objective
- Importance of the objective
- Identification with the goal
- Decision-making ability, self-discipline
- planning capability
- Motivational regulation & frustration tolerance
- Targeted attention
- failure management
- attribution style
- In addition, a scale of social desirability was implemented.
The TALENTBRÜCKE questionnaire on project-related stamina is currently (2019) available in German and Spanish.